Audit and Evaluation
- Electrical Audit (Design, Utilization)
- HVAC Audit (Design, Utilization, Operation)
- Controls Hardware and Software Audit
- Monitoring Network Investigation and Mapping
- System Evaluation (Capability, Redundancy)
- Maintenance Records Review/Recommendations
An infrastructure audit can provide valuable information about potential energy savings, scalability, and reliability.
Being able to predict, plan for, or even avoid the need for capital investment projects can help protect your bottom line.
Let us help you to benchmark your facility and provide a baseline to measure the success of your future improvement initiatives.
Engineering and Design
- Designs for Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Workflow and Information Sharing Solutions
- Electrical Instrumentation System Design
- Building Control System Engineering
- DCIM System Design and Project Road Mapping
- Third Party MEP Engineering
The success and measure of your Energy Efficiency Initiatives is dependent on good design.
A building management system must provide granularity of measurement, flexibility of operation, and be comprehensive enough to provide true contextual analysis.
We can enhance your ability to effectively control, monitor, and report on your building infrastructure.
Installation and Integration
- Electrical Component and Meter Installation
- HVAC System Components (Sensors, Actuators, etc.)
- IT Services (Hardware, Software, Network)
- Integration of Non-Native and Legacy Hardware
- Integration of Software Applications
- Integration of M2M Technologies
From wiring and conduit, to meters and VFDs, our field services team can provide the services you need.
In addition, our expertise in Information Technology allows us to manage the interaction between IT and Facilities.
We can provide integration solutions to unify your building management systems and even link sites across your enterprise.
Maintenance and Managed Services
- Periodic and Deferred Maintenance Plans
- Continuous Optimization Programs
- Documentation and Case Study Services
- Contracted Systems Operator
- Contracted Program Management
- Priority Support Agreements
Our life-cycle services will ensure that your system will continue to be optimized as your infrastructure requirements evolve.
As success and measured ROI are recorded into case studies, approval for new energy savings projects will be ensured.
We also offer contracts for On-Site Operators, Project Management, and priority support.
We want to be your partner in the ongoing development your intelligent device network.
Copyright © 2015 Machine Synapse Corporation | All Rights Reserved